Get Messy Season of Nature - Week 2

It is the Season of Nature at *Get Messy. So for the  next few weeks I'm working in this  Nomad Notebook journal.

                        *Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here..
--

This week I've been taking over the Get Messy instagram account and sharing my journal there, which is always fun.

I've got 2 pages to share with you here this week:


Maps, newsprint, gesso, watercolors and modeling paste are such a great combination.


My next page includes one of my own photographs (from Seven Falls, Colorado), a piece of scrap foil, and one of my girl drawings.


It's been a little bit of a rough week for me. One of my guinea pigs has been having dental problems and didn't make it, so I've been too sad to do much creative work.

I hope your week has been better. :)