Kennedy Space Center Scrapbook Layout

We visited the Kennedy Space Center in Florida while we were on our East Coast trip back in the Fall. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Not only did we get to see all of the exhibits (including the Star Trek exhibits, which I did a different layout for, I will post pics soonish!) But while we were in the gift shop looking around, we ran into an astronaut signing autographs! So, I got him to sign a postcard, which I included on this layout!

For this layout, I knew I wanted a really big rocket so I painted one on. ;)  I also had some stickers that I had designed in photoshop a while back (using my bamboo tablet) which I printed out and glued on. Those are the planets, starbursts, and the robot tape strips..
I also attached a pocket to the back of my layout for my journaling. I cut out the old "newspaper" and sewed it onto my journaling, so that it sticks out at the top of the page, and you can just pull on it to see my journaling. ;)