6 Ways to Get out of that Creative Rut

Here are some ideas on how I get out of a creative rut. I just thought I would share them. :)

1. Make a list. Write down ideas of things you think would make neat projects. (Even if you don't have the inspiration to make them right now. Just writing them down is good.)

2. Go Surfing. Surfing the web, that is. The internet is full of websites and blogs that share fun tutorials, here are a few of my favorite sites to go to when I need inspiration:
Pinterest
Craft Gossip
Craft Gawker
OnePrettyThing

3. Get off the computer. (I know, I just told you to use it, but now get off.)
When I'm un-inspired, I can spend hours on the computer trying to find my creative mojo. Sometimes it works, and sometimes I just need to take a break. Go outside, Go for a walk, Take pictures of pretty things, etc.
4. Get out some sharpies and doodle. Even if you don't consider yourself a great artist, you don't think you can draw, just doodle. Doodling always makes me happy. Try Zentangling.

5. Play with chalk. It's inspiring no matter how old you are.
6. Don't be afraid to fail. Seriously. If your project doesn't work out, it's no big dealio. So just go for it!
 Now go make something. I don't care if you still don't feel like doing it, Once you get started you will feel better. Trust me. ;)

Image sources- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8