Camping Scrapbook Layouts

For Easter, My family and I went camping all weekend at Martin Creek Lake State Park, which is in East TX. I brought my camera along (of course.) and got some great shots so here are a couple of scrapbook layouts I did.

Over on ClubCK, Kim Watson taught a fun scrapbooking class with some cool techniques, which I used on this layout. A reverse misting technique for the title, and making a folded flower from washi tape.
and for this layout I participated in the April Recipe Challenge at ClubCK. You had to use Stickers, A shape with more than 4 sides (in this case, a hexagon.) Dimensional Adhesive, A rule of thirds sketch, and striped patterned paper.

If you love scrapbooking, I definitely recommend stopping by Club Creating Keepsakes. There are a lot of challenges + awesome prizes! :)