Mothers Day Card DIY with Mou Saha


Hi everyone, Mou Saha here from Creating Keepsakes magazine.
May is special to me because of Mother’s Day. My mom lives very far away from me in India. But what I do today is influenced in many ways by her. So, here’s a card in honor of my mom and moms everywhere.


Now, let me show you how to make this card.
Use liquid glue to write the sentiment. I used Scotch 3M Quick Dry adhesive. Let glue dry completely. When it dries, it will work as a resist.
Color the card by rubbing gelatos in the same color range.

Blend colors with wet paint brush.


Wipe off the paints from the resist image gently with a paper towel.

         Add some paper circles and stitch to finish the card. 
         Hope you get a chance to give your mom a handmade card this year!

A note from Katie- This card is so beautiful, and this technique would work great on everyday cards, scrapbook layouts, etc.