Project 365- week 22

A little recap for those of you that are new to Punk Projects:  This year I am doing Project 365, where I take a picture a day for a year, except this year is a leap year so that makes it Project 366. :) Every Sunday I post a collage of my photos from that week here on the blog.

Scrapbooking | Cycling with Friends | New Issue of Creating Keepsakes (I'm published in it!) | Watching Star Trek | Doodling on Photoshop | Swimming! | Waiting in line at the Great American Scrapbook Convention.

As you can see in the last picture, yesterday we went to GASC and spent all day shopping and taking classes. Taylor and I got so many new scrapbooking supplies. This was the 5th year in a row that My Sister (Taylor), Mom (Tabatha), and I have gone to GASC, I love it!

Have a great day!