Traveling- An Art Journal Prompt from Lisa


Today's post is brought to you by Lisa, Be sure to hop over to her blog and be inspired!

Hello! Today, I am sharing one of my art journal prompts. This one focuses on traveling. Pick one of your most recent travels and create a journal entry based on where you went! If you haven't been anywhere really recently, pick your favorite trip of all time or maybe highlight your hometown! Over the 4th of July weekend, me and my boyfriend took a little trip to Madison, WI.


I used part of a map of Wisconsin and decorated it with a pencil drawing of the capitol building, some cheese (mmmm......cheese) and a cutout from a postcard I got from an art exhibit we went to. The art exhibit was really strange and just, I don't know, bad. But we still had a lot of fun talking about it and making inside jokes.


It was definitely a fun weekend. Thank you Katie for giving me the opportunity to be a guest on your blog!

love, lisa.