Craftistas Kit Review

 I was contacted recently by Camille from an new aspiring business called Craftistas! Craftistas is a monthly kit club and every kit is fashion and diy inspired.

If you're on pinterest I'm sure you have a board for all of the wonderful crafts you've seen on the internet, that you planned on doing, but have you actually done them? (I sure haven't.)
Craftista finds some of the most popular DIY's on the web, and creates a kit inspired by it. The kits include the materials, needle and thread/adhesive, and step by step instructions. You will be super inspired to start and finish the project!

I received a kit for this Faux Leather Envelope Clutch. Here's my review:
Pros:

  • They provide almost all of the materials needed. The only thing that wasn't included were a few basic tools like a ruler and scissors.
  • The materials they provided were good quality.
  • Step-by-step picture instructions that were super easy to follow.
  • You don't know what is in the kit until you receive it. It's a fun surprise!

Cons:

  • As mentioned above, you don't know what is in the kit until you receive it. To me, this is good and bad. I like that it's a surprise, but at the same time it's like "What if I don't like it?"
  • I wish the clutch had a snap or velcro on it so that it stays closed. I might end up adding one.

If you love crafting and style, than I definitely recommend signing up to Craftistas. I mean, who wouldn't want to receive a little brown box of happiness every month?
Find out more about Craftistas here: WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Own a crafty business and want your product reviewed? I'm now accepting products for review! click here for more info.