DIY Candy Corn Flower Pots

These Candy Corn Flower Pots couldn't be any cuter or easier if they tried! I used mini clay pots, but this can be done on any size clay pot.
I'm not sure if a plant will grow in clay pots this small, but I will definitely be using these to decorate our garden anyhow.

 Supplies: Mini Clay Pots (or big ones!), Orange, Yellow, Black and White Acrylic Paints, Paint Brush.

1. Paint the bottom third of your clay pot orange.
2. Paint the middle of your clay pot yellow.I had to give both the yellow paint and the white paint 2 coats to cover the clay pot.
3. Paint the top rim of your clay pot white.
4. Add a face using the black and white paints! Here are some examples of the faces I did:
I like to give inanimate objects faces. I've threatened to doodled faces on my Mom's asparagus before, then I could have my own version of VeggieTales! :) She didn't like the idea. :(

---
If you make some of these I'd l-o-v-e to see them! :)