Grateful! A Thanksgiving Project with Mou Saha

Hi everyone, Mou Saha here from Creating Keepsakes magazine!

Autumn is upon us. In the US, we just celebrated Halloween and very soon it will be Thanksgiving. My project this month is dedicated to Thanksgiving.

For this project, I dry embossed pieces of white cardstock using various embossing folders and Texture Boutique machine by Sizzix.



 I cut up the embossed pieces and decoupaged them to a 4”x5” canvas panel.


 Once the medium dried, I rubbed Distress Ink pads (Broken China, Peeled Paint, and Barn Door) by Ranger on the embossed surface and blended the colors with my finger.

 Next, I attached a feather and the word ‘gratitude’ to the piece with gel medium.

 After the gel medium dried, I rubbed some Mustard Seed Distress Stain around the feather and some Magenta India ink near the word.



Hope you enjoyed today's project and will decorate your home for Thanksgiving with your own handmade projects!