Creating Keepsakes Jan/Feb is Out!

I'm excited to say that the Jan/Feb issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine hit newsstands yesterday!

I contributed to this magazine and although you won't find my layout inside the pages of the magazine, it is featured online in the extra content. So, check it out here. 

I used yarn to hand stitch hearts around my photos and little hears here and there on my page. If you look closely, you will also see that I used a pink sharpie just a shade darker than my paper to doodle/zentangle hearts onto the background.
“As seen in the Jan/Feb of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.”

There are a ton of inspiring layouts in this magazine, and it looks like the upcoming trend in scrapbooking is vintage. :)