Silly Swan Layout

I created this layout for a challenge on ClubCK a couple of weeks ago. (and I'm just now blogging it.. haha) The Challenge was to use negative space on your layout, so I cut a heat out of my page. I backed it with 2 papers to get the color blocked look and then added in my journaling.
 I used a lot of Amy Tangerines Yes, Please line on this layout, But I also added in things from other lines- some paper from Fancy Pants, washi tape, little flower stickers, etc.
I almost never create a layout using only embellishments from one line. I love mixing scrapbook lines, finding patterned papers that go together, etc.

Do you mix lines or just use one collection for a layout?
Funny story about the photos of Smackers the swan. I was trying to take a good photo of him, like the one on the right, but just as I went to snap the picture he tried to bite my phone. Which is how I ended up with the awesome picture of him on the left. :)