Experimenting with SunArt Paper

I recently picked up a pack of SunArt Paper from HobbyLobby. I'd actually been wanting to try it for a while but never purchased it before. Now I'm glad I did.

What is SunArt Paper? SunArt Paper is special sun sensitive paper that you can use to create prints by leaving it out in the sun for a few minutes. Basically you place masks or objects on top of your paper, place it outside for about 5 minutes, rinse it and then let it dry. The paper will turn a dark blue with your print being a lighter color.

I thought the prints would make cool patterned paper. I used two different prints in my layout below:
 As far as I know, you can only get sunart paper that turns blue (please comment below if you know if it comes in other colors) but blue worked perfect for this layout. I like it next to the bright contrasting yellow.

For my first few prints I used cilantro, a small tree branch and some buttons. This is what it looked like before I placed it in the sun:


Have you ever used SunArt Paper? They also make a solution you can apply to fabric and get the same effect.