The Star Trek Blog Hop- Star Trek Greeting Cards

I've been posting fun Star Trek inspired craft projects all week and now it's time for the Star Trek Blog Hop!

To see the rest of my star trek posts scroll down past this post or click here.


Today 7 crafty bloggers will be participating in a Star Trek themed craft blog hop,  Boldly Crafting Where No Crafts Have Gone Before. We will be posting paper crafts, sewing, recycled projects, and other fun crafty things! Be inspired and Make It So!

My project for the blog hop are these awesome Star Trek Greeting Cards. 
I'm sure you've seen a bunch of the Ryan Gosling Hey Girl images floating around the web, right? Well one day I made my own Hey Girl images using pictures of Spock and Kirk. I just sent them to my sister for fun, but then thought "Why not make cards as well?"

So, Taylor and I made these fun Hey Girl cards using star trek colored papers.

 Download my Star Trek "Hey Girl" images here, here, here and here.

I also made a pop up card using a picture of Captain Kirk and a paper enterprise that I hand cut and of course a cheesy saying.

GIVEAWAY!! What's up for grabs:


How to enter? Leave a comment below with your name + email address telling me what your favorite Star Trek Movie or Series is!

Bonus entries: Tweet or post on facebook about the giveaway. Leave a seperate comment for each bonus entry, please.

(Giveaway winner will be chosen June 1st)