Gelli Tape Bookmarks

A couple of weeks ago Gelli Arts posted a cool tutorial on their blog showing you how to transfer prints from your gelli plate onto packing tape. I thought it sounded super neat so I got out a bunch of bright paints and my gelli plate.

The only picture I took of the print on my gelli plate was with my phone..
The hardest part for me, was waiting for the paint to dry in between layers. I just moved on to a different project or got on pinterest while I waited.


I thought about cutting them up into smaller strips and making washi tape. (I might use plain old scotch tape next time, like the gift wrap stuff so that it's thinner.) Taylor suggested I make bookmarks out of them which I thought was brilliant.

If you want to try this with your gelli plate, go see the tutorial.