Cherokee National Holiday Layout

Labor day weekend we were up in Tahlequah, Oklahoma at Lake Ten Killer and while we were there, it was also the Cherokee national holiday. So we went to a couple of the museums, and an art fair. I took this picture of the largest Cherokee basket. :)


On this layout, I included some of the memorabilia we got there. The title was cut out of a pamphlet for the festival and when we went to the museum we were given these stickers that say "Osiyo" to wear. Which, if I remember correctly, means Hello. ;) I thought it was the perfect embellishment for my page.


For extra embellishment, I stamped a TON of these little leaves (the stamp set is Camp-A-Lot from Bo Bunny, in case you're interested) onto patterned paper and cut them out. I ran them through my Xyron sticker machine, stuck them down, and then added a row of Queen & Co bling along the top. I love bling.



I think this layout turned out pretty nice. :)