Embossed Cards

This afternoon I've been making cards for two embossing challenges. Both the Monday blog and the Wednesday blog at Simon Says Stamp have embossing challenges going on right now, so I'm linking up to both. ;)

For this card, I heat embossed the little green owls. I only have embossing powder in 3 colors- green, blue and clear. So I was a bit limited in choices and I decided green was the most Halloween-ish.


For this cute Christmas card, I heat embossed the sentiment and I added some heat embossed snowflakes on top. I think the card wouldn't be near as cute without the snowflakes. ;)


For this last card, I grabbed my Inkadinkado Stamping Gear (A birthday gift from my Sister) and made a fun owl "spirograph". I love spirographs. ;) It's also a little hard to tell, but I used clear embossing powder to emboss over the owl in the center.


Holiday cards are my favorite. :)