Scrapbooking our Labor Day Weekend

We had a great time Labor day weekend. Our original plans were to go camping, but since it was still over 100 degrees we didn't end up doing that. (Who likes roasting hot dogs over a fire in that heat?) So we went on a mini road trip through Oklahoma and Arkansas instead, with our main highlights being Fort Smith, Arkansas and Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma.


I love this map paper by Studio Calico. I fussy cut out the USA and placed it on this cork paper by Crate Paper. I'm also linking up this challenge to Scrapbook Circles cork challenge. ( I also have cork thickers, but I thought that might be too much cork on one layout, haha.)

 I doodled the route that we took on my map. :)

I didn't really have a plan for this layout, I just wanted to highlight my photos. ;)

This layout is also a favorite! I love that arrow paper by Studio Calico. I highlighted a few of the arrows by doodling on them.


Sort of a random though- I'm so bummed to hear that the Nov/Dec issue will be Creating Keepsakes last issue. I love their magazine, and submitting to it. :(