Document Life Workshop- Cute ScareCrows

I made this layout for today's challenge at Document Life Workshop, which is to document something you've made. I'm an artist- I make a ton of things, so I had to choose what it was I wanted to scrap about. I decided to make a layout about the scarecrows Taylor and I made this year.

We built a couple of cute scare crows. I told her they had to be cute because I hate creepy scarecrows.
If you want to build your own scare crows, I posted a tutorial for them. Get the Scarecrow DIY here- part 1, part 2.


I used some of the Halloween supplies I won from American Crafts on this layout. They worked perfectly. :)
The little leaf stamps are by Paper Wings Productions and to finish off my page I added a row of bling by Queen and Co.


Be sure to stop by the Document Life Workshop blog to see the other layouts!