Scrapbooking and Art Journaling

I've got a few recent layouts and a journal page that I haven't shared yet, so here they are!

For this first layout, I decided to scrapbook pictures from our Halloween. We dressed up and rode out bikes to Chipotle. (If you went in costume, you got a $3 burrito. Riding your bikes wasn't a requirement, but we wanted to. We're cool like that.) I was Wolverine, My Dad was dressed in all Tweed, and my Mom was Elliot and E.T.

For my second layout, I used this sketch by the Paper Bakery. I used border stickers and rub-ons for the strips behind the photos. (I had a huge stash of border stickers.) This sketch worked great with my 2 photos from the charity bike ride we did.


This art journaling page was inspied by some challenges at Simon Says Stamp. They've got a couple of great challenge blogs! I'm linking this to both the Monday "Got Ink?" challenge and the Wednesday "Thanksgiving" challenge. I already did a Thankful journaling page this year, but I wanted to do another.
All of those purple spots are alcohol ink, that stuff is so fun to play with! The leaves were stencils I used on my gelli plate, and they were so pretty I kept them to use on this page.

What projects have you been doing lately?