SFTIO- Quote Mini Book

For my fourth and last project using the Scrapbook from the Inside Out Wisdom kit I decided instead of making another layout, I would make a mini book. I love quotes and they usually contain "wisdom" so I decided a mini book would be perfect for holding a few of my favorites.


As I mentioned in my previous posts, I just love the colors in this kit. They're so warm and inspiring. I also really love the Basic Grey paper feathers that were in the wisdom kit. I placed on on the cover (along with the AWESOME resin owl.) and also attached a few on the inside of my mini book.


 Want more inspiration? SFTIO has a message board full of inspiration and challenges, here, and if you like monthly scrapbooking kits, stop by their website, here.

What are some of your favorite quotes?