Make it Monday- Last Minute Gift Ideas!

Instead of my normal Make it Monday post where I feature tutorials from other blogs that I've found interesting or super cute, Today I'm featuring tutorials from the Punk Projects archives that you can make today as a last minute Christmas gift.

For your favorite Minion-Lover, make a Minion Phone Cozy.

For the Tea Lover- Tea Cup Journal Tutorial.

This Folded Mini Album works up quick! Get the tutorial here.

Restyle a Flower Pot with a bit of glitter using this tutorial.

Use some of your friends Instagram photos to personalize a notebook using this DIY.

Decorate a Picture Frame using buttons for a fun ombre look with this tutorial.

For the gardener in your life- Seed Tape DIY.

For the Racer/Rider/Runner- DIY Race Number Plaque

If you know someone as nerdy as me, They'll love this DIY Star Trek Uniform Laptop Sleeve.

If you know someone who loves bling, This Rhinestone Tote Bag is perfect! Get the tutorial here.


I think about 90% of the gifts I gave this year were handmade. I started making them back in the summer, so that I had plenty of time to work on them, but of course I've also waited until the last minute to work on a couple.. ;)