National Strawberry Day Card

Did you know that today is National Strawberry Day? I think it's kind of weird that strawberry day is in February, but nonetheless, I love strawberries so I made this cute card.


I cut this out on my Brother ScanNCut machine. If you'd like to make one yourself, Here's a template. You can trace it into a program for an electronic diecut machine, or cut your card out by hand!

After you cut it out fold your berry in half to make a card, cutting it out of red cardstock or a fun red patterned paper, and the leaf out of green.

Glue the leaf on top of the front of your card and finish embellishing! I used some paper scraps, layered with stickers and a few Queen and Co. gems.



Do you love strawberries as much as me? I have strawberry plants from last years crop growing in my garden that will hopefully put off more berries this year!

Want more shaped cards? Check out this Bunny Card and these Easy Shaped Cards.