Recent Scrapbook Layouts

Although I've been posting them in my online gallery, I haven't posted any of my most recent scrapbook layouts on my blog, so here they are:

This one uses a photo from a recent camping trip, Taylor and I were toasting bagels over the fire and took a selfie. I used this sketch from Elle's Studio, I loved the big piece of patterned paper on the side, but the paper I used was a bit bold, so I went over it with a white gelato to tone the colors down a little.


This layout was for the Bokeh challenge at Scrapbook Circle. I loved the idea of bokeh, so I cut out a bunch of hexagons on my ScanNCut.


This layout used sketch #19 from The Paper Bakery.  I had to play with the sketch a bit to fir my 3 large photos on it.


And this last layout used another Elle's Studio sketch. I love the little elephant stamp by Amy Tangerine that I have and it was perfect to go with this picture of a baby elephant I took at the Oklahoma zoo.