CitySketch New York Doodle Book Review

I received this book from the publisher to review here on the blog, I'm a bit of a book worm so I love doing book reviews. To see more of my reviews, click here.

I'm a big doodler- When I was little, I used to draw all over my homework or any paper that was handy. Needless to say, I was excited to get this book! Although I live in Texas I got to visit New York when we took a trip down the East Coast, so I did recognize some of the places in this book.


What I liked about this book were the doodling prompts. Each page contains a little bit about the landmark and a prompt to doodle it. On the opposite side of the page is a sketch that is half started for you to finish and add to it using your own imagination.

Here are a couple of my doodles from the book:



If you love doodling as much as I do, or if you love New York and want a fun, relaxing and freeing past time like doodling, City Sketch New York by Melissa Wood is a great book for you!