R2R Scrapbooking

We rode the 3rd annual Clay Hunt Memorial Ride with Ride 2 Recovery last month. We've been riding this ride since it started, and I have a layout for everyone. This year, I decided to make both a scrapbook layout and a mini album.

I put together an accordion mini album by cutting out 5" squares and attaching them together with washi tape.


I kept the design of the pages fairly simple, just my photos, a few star stickers, vellum arrows and stamped bicycle wheels. I used a empty thread spool to stamp the wheels, I just brushed white paint over the bottom and stamped it down. I added some of my signature doodling over the bike wheels, of course. I love doodling.


Here's the layout I made. We ride as part of the Bell Helicopter team (where my Dad works) so they always take a group photo, which I sued on this layout.


Do you do any fun events that you scrapbook?