Imagine Crafts Vertigo Review

Imagine Crafts contacted me last month asking if I'd be interested in reviewing some of their products. So, I'm reviewing them here on the blog! You can find my previous reviews here:

If you have a product you want me to review, you can find info here.


Today I wanted to show you guys Imagine Crafts product "Vertigo". What is it?
"t's a translucent patterned material that adds the coolest visual effects."

It feels sort of like plastic, but it has a pattern in it that makes it look textured and is an illusion because this film is completely flat- no texture!


I decided to try the Blue and Green neon inks on a piece of Vertigo (by Imagine Crafts) to see how they looked on there. I used a sponge dauber to apply the ink in stripes and then placed it on my card.

It's a pigment ink instead of a solvent ink, so it never quite dried and would come off with my fingers. I fixed that easily enough with a coat of gloss spray though.


When I used StazOn inks (which ARE a solvent ink) on it, they dried perfectly. 


I decided I needed to try one more thing with the Vertigo- alcohol inks! The results were so cool! See for yourself-


Also, in the photo below, you can see how it's an optical illusion. The vertigo film is actually flat.


Have you tried using Vertigo? I think it's pretty neat!

---
I was compensated for this by with free product from Imagine Crafts, but all opinions are my own.