August Pep Rally at Clique Kits

Welcome to the Clique Kits August Blog Share!  This month we are featuring the amazing My Minds Eye collection Market Street Ashbury Heights designed by Jen Allyson!  You should have arrived from Lacey's Blog but in case you did not please Click Here and start the blog share from the beginning!


For my project, I decided to use some photos I took on a recent hiking trip to create a fun little mini album!

I *loved* the corrugated mint paper included in the Glam Camp kit, so I cut that up to use as my front and back covers of my mini album. To embellish the front, I also used the cute banner letters (love the woodgrain), fussy cut a trailer out of the transparency and adhered on that adorable resin deer.



Here's a peek at all of my pages. I wanted to keep the embellishments to a minimum so that the photos and papers really stand out.

I absolutely loved working with this kit. The colors are amazing.


Thanks so much for stopping today!  I hope you have enjoyed the blog share so far!  Your next stop is Sarah!

Here is the complete blog share line up