Make it Monday- Fox Round Up

I took a break from Make it Monday posts while I was out of town this month, but now that I'm back you'll be seeing more! My last Make it Monday post was a round up of cat themed crafts.
A friend (Jessica!), said she would love to see a Fox themed make it monday. I think foxes are pretty adorable, so here it is!

Crochet this incredibly cute Sly Fox Hat using this free pattern.

Crochet these "Mr. Fox" Fingerless Mitts using this free pattern.

Make a Glittered Fox T-Shirt using this DIY.

Get the free pattern for this Paper Pieced Fox from Paper Crafts Mag here.

Stitch a "Smart like a Fox" tote bag using this pattern and tutorial.

Crochet a Red Fox Phone Cozy using this free pattern.

Create a Fox themed Glasses Case using my tutorial.

Stitch up this Fox Plush I designed for CraftBits using my free pattern and tutorial.

What does the fox say? :)