Indie Craft Sampler September Box Review

Today I am reviewing September's Indie Craft Sampler box. I was surprised (in a good way!) with the amount of stuff I received inside the box.


What is Indie Craft Sampler? Indie Craft Sampler is a new monthly subscription box that focuses on indie crafts! Each month a new box can be mailed to you full of handcrafted goods & services. 

The boxes are $27 + free shipping (for USA, slightly more for international) and you can choose if you want your samples cute/girlie, traditional, kitschy/geeky, or a mix! I like that you can choose!

In my box was about a dozen different handmade items from indie artists. All really good quality and cute! My favorites being those pictured below-



(I'm a sucker for anything galaxy!)

Right now I don't subscribe to any subscription type boxes but if I were to, Indie Craft Sampler would definitely be on the list! As an artist myself, I love the opportunity to support other indie artists while receiving fun handmade items in the mail monthly!

You can purchase your own Indie Craft Sampler here . Find out more + follow here-
Thanks to Indie Craft Sampler for sending me a free kit to enjoy and review!