Project Life August

Today I'm on the Love My Tapes blog sharing my project life spread using photos from the first week of August.

I'm pretty new to Project Life, so I'm still trying to figure out just what my project life style is. I love the look of having mostly just photos, but at the same time I love being artsy and embellishing things!


These photos are from the first week in August when we left on a road trip for Arizona. We went through west Texas, New Mexico and Arizona so we stopped at a few cool places along the way.
The Blue Hole in New Mexico was neat, although it was a bit too chilly to swim, not to mention we were on the road!
I also loved going through the Petrified Forest and down through Arizona.

I used quite a bit of washi tape on this spread, if you get a chance hop over to the Love my Tapes blog to read my post!