5 Fox Themed Projects to Make


If you're a regular reader of my blog, you may have noticed I have a slight obsession with woodland animals, specifically foxes.

I've done a number of fox themed projects so I thought I would round them up here. You know, in case you have a fox obsession too.

I posted the DIY for this leather journal. I painted a fox on mine.

I created this Fox Art Journal page for a Hazel and Ruby project.

Restyle a notebook with this tutorial- Foxy Notebook.

I used fox fabric to make this Fox Leather Glasses Case.

Stitch up a Fox Softie with my tutorial and pattern.


These have all been pretty recent (with the crazy fox trend), but a couple of years ago I shared a free foxy iPhone background and scrapbooked about the fox hat I crocheted.

So, do tell- What does the fox say?