Hazel and Ruby Imagine Crafts Hop

Hey guys, today I'm super excited for to be part of the hop between Hazel & Ruby and Imagine Crafts! For my project, I decided to create an art journal page documenting my love of Autumn.

I kind of messed up my quote, it should be "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" instead of "with". Oh well, it's not toooo big of a mistake.






I'm loving the fox trend, so I lightly sketched a fox onto my page with a pencil and then went over it with Imagine Crafts Irresistible Pico Embellisher in tuxedo black. I love using the Pico Embellishers for doodling. I also used it to write out my quote.






You can read more about the process of how my art journal page came together on the Hazel and Ruby blog.

Are you loving the fox trend? Foxes and Owls are my favorite!