Indie Craft Sampler Winter Box Review

I shared this on the Indie Crafts blog at Craft Gossip (I'm the editor!) but I think these Indie Craft Sampler boxes are pretty neat, so I wanted to share it with you guys here as well!

Back in the fall, I reviewed the September Indie Craft Sampler box here on the blog and today I'm lucky enough to have received the Winter sampler for a review as well.
First, What is Indie Craft Sampler? Indie Craft Sampler is a monthly subscription box that focuses on indie crafters (like us)! Each month a new box can be mailed to you full of handcrafted goods & services. 
 The boxes are $27 + free shipping with a retail of $50-$80 (for USA, slightly more for international) and you can choose if you want your samples cute/girlie, traditional, kitschy/geeky, or a mix! I really like that you can choose! Each box is unique & will contain a random cool mix of at least 12 items of the style you request.
The winter sampler is for both the month of December & January. I received mine after Christmas so I was relieved that there weren't any holiday themed items in it. It came with about 12 samples handmade by indie artist!  My favorite item would probably be the soy candle by Karmalit. It smells divine!

Pictured above:

Pictured above:

Pictured above:
While some of it isn't really my thing, I can always regift those items! Art samples like these are perfect for giving small everyday gifts to friends! I am, of course, keeping a lot of it for myself because overall, this sampler box is pretty neat!

You can purchase your own Indie Craft Sampler here . Find out more + follow here-

Thanks to Indie Craft Sampler for sending me a free kit to enjoy and review! *I was not paid for this post, I received compenstaion in form of a free kit, however opinions are my own.