Inks Lake Mini Album

I shared this on the Paper Wings Productions blog last week, it was my last post for them. I love their stamps, but I've just decided I needed to take a break. ;)

I created this mini album using photos from our camping trip to Inks Lake state park and Longhorn Caverns.
It was an older American Crafts album but I didn't like the pattern on it anymore so I covered it with some red Hazel and Ruby tissue paper and added a strip of stamped patterned paper + letter stickers to the cover.



I wanted to embellish it with some scalloped washi tape I had (also by Hazel and Ruby) but I decided the tapes were a bit plain for what I wanted and so I grabbed my stamps and embellished them! I used the Earth and Sky Melange stamp set with stazon inks



Here are my pages. When I make mini albums I actually like to keep the pages fairly simple, with just a few embellishments so that the photos are the focus point.

I also stamped the inside of the album cover.


Have you ever stamped on washi tape? It's a fun technique. :)