Book Review- Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects

Cut out + Keep has been a favorite craft site of mine for years now- I've been featured as a "Super Star" crafter there and I'm one of their "Craft Test Sidekicks"

The founder, Cat Morley is super talented and Cut Out + Keep is releasing their first book, Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects!
Here's my review:



First of all- I like the idea of this book. A lot of craft books are just crafts. Which I mean isn't bad because you pick them up looking for crafts. But I love that Cat and Tom documented their adventure by making craft projects and the book includes photos and little snippets about their visit to every state!

Book Review- Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects
Book Review- Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects
Book Review- Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects

There are projects for all 50 states, each one unique! Personally, I love the UFO Cake Pops, and the Jackalope Jewelry Holder.

It was neat to read little tidbits about their travels in the different states, especially my state- Texas! I have driven by that big arrow in Quanah, TX many a times, and it looks like they stopped here in Fort Worth too!

I'd say that the only thing that would really improve this book is slightly better tutorial photos. They are good, but they could be better.

I do love this book though, it's fabulous, and such a great way to "travel" the USA from home!

You can find the book on Amazon here. If you're looking for even more great tutorials by Cat & talented crafts, stop by Cut Out + Keep!