DIY Instagram Decor Tape Wall Art

Today I am up on the Hazel and Ruby blog sharing this project I made with the "Instagram It" 8" DIY Decor Tape.

Just as the name suggests, the square pictures frames on this tape are perfect for featuring instagram photos. Of course, you can use it with any photos, just as long as you crop them square.

I have my computer set up on a desk in my studio which works great for blogging and editing photos. What I don't like about it though is that if faces a wall, and who wants to stare at a wall?
DIY Decor Tape to the rescue! I stuck the Instagram It tape up above my computer so now every time I look up, I see pictures of my family instead of the wall!



The how to is pretty easy:

I started by trimming a piece of DIY Decor Tape to the size I wanted. Then I printed out my photos onto photo paper and cut them out and adhered them onto the top of the tape.

I filled in a few of the squares (that I didn't put photos) with some Fat Roll Washi and then I just peeled off the backing of the DIY Decor Tape and stuck it up on the wall.


If you're doing a really large area, I recommend a friend to help put it up and keep it straight. I only did a piece that was about 3ft long (I just did above my desk) so I was able to do it by myself.


I'm thinking a small piece of this DIY Decor Tape would look really awesome on a scrapbook layout as well. Who says it has to be only for home decor, right? :)