Organization Week at Hazel and Ruby

Hey guys, It is Organization Week at Hazel and Ruby I wanted to share with you guys a peek at my studio + how I organize my Hazel and Ruby supplies!

I love restyling boxes, trunks, carts, etc. So, that means a lot of the containers I use to hold my Hazel and Ruby supplies have actually been restyled USING Hazel and Ruby supplies. Fantastic, right?

Here are some photos of my space:

I have a Gift Wrap Cart by Recollections. Because it is meant to hold things like wrapping paper, it is perfect for holding my Hazel and Ruby Pass the Tissue and Wrap it Up paper rolls!


I've got my Stencil Masks laying flat in this old suitcase I restyled (you can read more about that project here).
It's sitting on the bottom shelf of my bookcase and I have my DIY Decor Tape stacked up next to it.


So there you go! that is how I store my H&R supplies. Here are a few more containers and things I restyled with Hazel and Ruby products that are hanging around my studio:

I restyled this awesome toolbox to hold things like spray mists.


I gave this magazine rack a revamp.


and lastly, I upcycled these mini trunks! One holds extra glue sticks and the other holds rhinestones and bling.


How do you organize your supplies? Do reuse a lot of containers like me?