Product Review- Imagine Crafts Amplify!

Hey guys, Today I wanted to share with you another fun product review! Imagine Crafts sent me some of their newest product after CHA and I'm excited to try them all out.

You can find my previous Imagine Crafts reviews here:

Today I want to tell you guys about their new Amplify Inks!




Let's start off this review with a little info from their site on what Amplify is:
  • Brings project to life with a soft, airy 3D effect. Apply, then heat to make the ink pop
  • Colors coordinate with Radiant Neon inks. Also Available in Black and White. White can be colored after heating with dye inks
  • Use on a variety of surfaces
  • Apply directly from the bottle, then use a heat tool to create dimension
  • Dramatic results on both light and dark papers

After reading about this cool ink and watching a video, I decided to give it a go. My first test project was just a simple page in my art journal. I wrote out a quote on my page with the ink and then hit it with the heat gun.


Watching the ink "amp" is really really cool, Pictures of the heat process don't really do the ink justice, so I posted a little video on instagram, which you can see here.


When the ink comes out if the bottle it's just like a paint bottle, or like Imagine Crafts IrRESISTibles. 
When you give it a bit of heat, it starts growing, like popcorn, but with a soft airy look.

It currently comes in the same colors as their Radiant Neon inks as well as black and white, which I have decided the white amplify inks make REALLY cool clouds. :)


Here's another small project I tested this ink out on, a cute card. I love the texture it adds.


I think this is a super fun ink, and will be using it in some projects although I won't be grabbing it for everything I do.

Have you tried the Amplify Inks?

I'll be sharing more reviews of fun new product from Imagine Crafts soon!

---

If you have a product you want me to review, you can find info here.

I was compensated for this by with free product from Imagine Crafts, but all opinions are my own.