DIY Cookie Stand using a Pirouline Tin

If you're new here, I post a recycled Pirouline tin craft every month! You can find them all here.

This month I decided to combine a pirouline tin with a glass dish that I picked up at the thrift store to create a small, simple cookie stand. This is perfect for displaying those tasty treats until you've eaten them all!

I put pecans on these cookies that I made, but wouldn't it be tasty to put small pieces of Pirouline cookies on them?


Supplies: Empty Pirouline Tin, Scrapbook Paper, Mod Podge, Strong Glue (I used e6000), Glass Dish.

1. Start by cutting down a piece of patterned scrapbook paper so that it will wrap nicely around your tin. I love these butterflies. They are lovely, but because they're black and white they're not too busy, you know?

2. Brush Mod Podge onto the back of your paper and adhere it around your tin. I also went over the outside of the paper with Mod Podge to seal it.


3. Let your Mod Podge dry completely.

4.  Use a strong glue (like e6000) and squirt it around the top edge of your tin.

5. Place your dish upside down on a flat surface. Place your tin with the glue side down onto the middle of your dish.Add more glue around the tin where it meets the dish.


6. Let your glue dry for a few hours (or overnight!) to make sure it's fully dry.


If you're wondering about the dish- it's a small glass saucer I found at the thrift store and then added washi tape too. It's fully sealed and won't hurt the cookies. ;)


If you want to see all of my recycled Pirouline tin projects, click here. 

You can find out more about the yummy Pirouline Cookies here: Website | Twitter | Facebook