Make Things! Week 4 Challenge- Markers or Ink

We are officially half way through the Make Things! Craft Challenge. Are you having fun yet? I hope you've been participating and enjoying it!


This weeks challenge is to make a project using Markers or Ink

This week I want you to get out your markers, pens, stamping inks, fabric markers, etc and to experiment! I *LOVE* markers, you can use them on so many different things or just color!

The only "rule" this week is that you have to use some form of ink.


PRIZE- Product from Imagine Crafts. 
Imagine Crafts is the maker of the popular ink, StazOn as well as many other fabulous inks and products. I reviewed a lot of their different inks, which you can read here. Be sure to stop by their website here.

I'm cannot wait to see what everyone makes for this week's challenge. Please link up your projects using the inlinkz tool below. You have until Friday, 06-26-15, at midnight to link up.