Tweed Ride Mini Album

Today I am up on the Love My Tapes blog sharing this mini album I made to document the Spring Fort Worth Tweed Ride we did.

Since it was a tweed ride, and everyone was dressed up I wanted the papers and embellishments to sort of go with the old fashioned theme. I went through my stash and picked out some washi tapes that I thought were sort of "tweed-ish".


Here is a collage of all my pages. I used a lot of scrap papers, washi and fabric tape as well as some gorgeous gold hearts and lots of label stickers.

I actually made this mini album using my Bind-it-all machine. I've only made a handful of albums with it so far, but I'm learning and loving it!

Have you ever done a tweed ride or costumed bike ride? Tweed rides are lots of fun, and I'm a huge fan of Halloween costume rides.