Make Things! Week 8 Challenge- Restyle

Guys! This is the LAST week of the Make Things! Craft Challenge. Have you been playing along? I hope so! :)


This weeks challenge is to do a restyling or recycling project!
I love restyling furniture and home decor! I want to see how you restyle something (this is a perfect excuse to visit a thrift store!). If you don't have time for a big project, maybe try recycling some old object and using it on a scrapbook layout. Be creative!


Galaxy Frame, Wooden Door Mat, Restyled Chairs, Spring Flower Pot.

PRIZE- Product from Hazel and Ruby 


I may be a bit biased, as I am on the Hazel and Ruby design team, but their products are AMAZING! I love their paper rolls and DIY Decor Tape, not to mention their Stencil-Masks! Seriously, if you haven't yet, stop by their blog!

This is the last week and I cannot wait to see what everyone makes for this challenge. Please link up your projects using the inlinkz tool below. You have until Friday, 07-24-15, at midnight to link up.