Make Things! Week 8 Winner + Grand Prize!

I cannot believe the challenge is already over! This has been so much fun for me and I hope you guys have been enjoying it as well! I loved seeing all of the fabulous entries that you guys made.

Today I am announcing the winner the last week as well as the grand prize winner. Only 1 person successfully entered all of the challenges so she is automatically the grand prize winner. Huge congrats!



#1- Creatief!
congratulations! I will be emailing you to get you hooked up with your prizes.

I want to thank Hazel and Ruby for sponsoring this week!  I love their paper rolls and 'DIY Decor Tape, not to mention their Stencil-Masks! They are also launching a brand new line of "Crafternoon" craft kits which are amazing. Seriously, if you haven't yet, stop by their blog!

Thanks again everyone for entering, it means so much to see your projects inspired by my challenges!