Currently: Me @ 23.

I have one more art journal page to share with you for the day. This one is more scrapbook-y, but it is an art journal page in my altered book. You can scroll to the next post to see more of this weeks art journal pages.



This is is my first project as part of the rukristin creative team and I think it turned out pretty good. ;)

I created this page all about where I'm at in my life right now. I think it's important to document more than just events, and to document what you like at this moment, which I know Kristin is all about.


It is a cross between a scrapbook layout and an art journal page. I think it has more of a scrapbooky feel with patterned paper and vellum letters, but I've adhered it into my art journal.

I used a couple of different rukristin stamp sets on this page. I used stamps from the Currently List clear stamp set, and the Relationships clear stamp set..


I'm definitely happy with this page. At first it seemed a bit too simple, but then I decided simple was good, and it still felt "me". Like it has my style, you know?

So now you know more about this girl, Katie. This is me, at 23.



You can read more about my process in creating this page by visiting the rukristin blog.

How do you document your right now? In your scrapbooking? or art journaling?