30 Things I'm Grateful For- A Journal

Today I am up on Kristin's blog sharing a project as part of the rukristin creative team and I wanted to share it with you here as well! This is journal/mini album I created to use to document 30 things I am grateful for.

Okay, so this journal is actually inspired by Cathy Zielske's "30 days of thankful" project. I didn't sign up for her class this year, but I wanted to document one little thing everyday this month, November 2015, so I created this mini album using patterned papers, stamps and my Bind-It-All machine.


I wanted my color scheme for this album to be somewhat Autumny, but more than just oranges and yellows, you know what I mean? So I did use some yellows, but I also used hot pinks, teals and greens to make it fun.

I used the IT Factor 6" paper pad and combined it with a few paper scraps and gelli prints I had in my stash. I cut some chipboard down to use as the front and back cover, adhering patterned paper to the front sides and stamping on the insides.

I've seen a few albums in the past, where someone has stamped on the inside cover. I thought it was pretty genius and wanted to fill up the inside covers of this album with stamping.

I used my favorite rukristin stamps and went to work. I used the Basics Number stamps, Basic Months stamps and the 30 Days of Lists stamp set. They combined perfectly for this "30 days" theme.



I used the label stamp in the Basic Months clear stamp set for all of my journaling. I stamped it 30 times onto white card stock and cut them all out. That was a lot of stamping, but it was fun. ;)

Since I prepped this album before November started, I adhered my labels onto my pages, and stamped number in them, but didn't fill them out right away

I've been doing fairly good keeping up with doing one a day, however there have been a few days where I just completely forgot about it. I catch up though, so it's all good.


Have you done an album like this? What is something you are grateful for?

Be sure to stop by the rukristin shop for the supplies I used!
rukristin products used: 
Basics Numbers, Basics Months, 30 Days of Lists Stamp Set, IT Factor 6x6 Paper Pad.