Get Messy Thursday- Season of Magic Week 6

Hey guys, Merry Christmas Eve! Since it is Thursday, I am sharing a peek into my art journal. This is the Season of Magic  in the Get Messy Art Journal community, so my pages are inspired by that.
For this season I am working in a variety of art journals. I will be doing pages in my Season of Words altered bookThis ebrushed journal, as well as working some of the prompts into my December Daily album.



It's the last week of Get Messy for 2015, and to be honest even though I love Christmas I wasn't really feeling the Christmas themed prompts this week.  I did a couple of Christmas pages, but I really just wanted to put galaxies on everything...



This last page is my FAVORITE! I did some gelli printing earlier in the week and I used the 4" round gelli plate to print this moon. I loved how it turned out, so I immediately glued it into my journal.


Merry Christmas, Y'all! I hope it's a good one.