Summer Travels Mini Album

Hey everyone, Happy Friday! Today I am up on Kristin's bog, rukristin, sharing this mini album.
Even though there is only one week until Christmas, I'm sharing a very not Christmas-y project. 

I took so many photos on our epic road trip this Summer, and am still catching up on scrapbooking and documenting them. I've basically scrapbooked out time in Colorado, but that's it. Still a few states to go.




This mini album uses photos from all throughout our trip instead of just one place and I'm using only pictures I took from my phone in this album. I wante dthem to have their own place.

I used a neon pink 4x4 Instagram Album by We R Memory Keepers for my album base. It's extremely neon, but I love it.
I decorated the cover with a little cluster of embellishments. I used the label stamp from the Basics Months clear stamp set for my album title and then added some word stickers, a lovely yellow camera, and a few yellow enamel dots to finish it off.

I must warn you, This post is about to get pretty photo heavy.



Wow, the lack of lighting outside right now (8 hour days, and lots of rain!) really shows in my photos. Hopefully I'll get more daylight to take pictures of my projects in soon.


Are you all caught up on your Summer photos, or are you still catching up, like me?

rukristin products used: Currently List clear stamp set, Basics Months clear stamp set, Basics Days clear stamp set.