Olympic National Park Photography

  I'm still catching up on sharing some of my photos from our epic road trip last Summer. We left Texas in May and then took a meandering trip across the western half of the USA before ending up in Seattle. You can see more photos here.

Today I wanted to share a few of my photos from our stay in Olympic National Park, which is in the Olympic Peninsula of Washington.

We camped here for a little while, seeing the sights like the Hoh Rainforest and then we stumbled into Twilight town (Forks, WA.), I haven't read the books, but I had heard that they were set here. I wasn't all that impressed by the "Beware Vampire" signs...



The photos below were taken in the Hoh Rainforest, which is amazing!



So much green and then just a short drive away you have either the mountains or the ocean!