Product Review- Creative Options® Two-Tray Craft Box

Have you guys heard of Creative Options? Chances are that if you've done much research into craft storage or organizing, you may have run across some of their products.

I've been chatting with them recently and they sent me one of their Two-Tray Craft Boxes to test out and review!


The New and Improved Creative Options® Two-Tray Craft Box has been completely redesigned with a new look and even more storage! It was up for nomination for CHA's 2016 Hot Product award.

Two cantilever trays contain 13-24 adjustable compartments along with deep storage in base. This item is available in their new Soft Blue color palette and is Made in the USA! 


I actually decided to use this box to hold my beads and jewelry making supplies. I don't use them too often, but when I do it is so nice to be able to see them all nice and organized. I used to store them in Ziploc bags, which was organized but not pretty.


The only thing I might wish was different: Larger compartments in the trays. The small sompartments are great for somethings, like beads, but I think it would be super handy to have another box like this with larger compartments as well.

More about Creative Options®:
From stylish totes that carry crochet or knitting needles, scissors and skeins, to sturdy, plastic organizers that hold everything from stickers to die-cuts, Creative Options® products help you organize your crafts and unleash your creativity! Creative Options® products are sold throughout the United States at the following locations: Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, Michaels and Walmart.

Thanks to Creative Options for the free box! My beads and rhinestones are much happier now. :)